At Sitemark, we're revolutionizing the way enterprises access aerial information. Sitemark’s comprehensive set of technology, based both on drones and machine learning, enables enterprises to plan and analyze aerial information, all within an enterprise workflow.
As the Customer Operations Group (COG) Team Lead/Manager you are responsible for the day-to-day management of the Customer Operations Group. The COG Team supports Sitemark customers directly through on-boarding and general support as well as indirectly by managing pilots for data acquisition. As such the COG Team Lead needs to inspire the team with a customer-centric mindset that can successfully combine the management of external suppliers with internal processes co-ordination and optimization to deliver outstanding customer service.
Your main focus:
- Maintaining ongoing customer relationships
- Implementing success programs contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients
- Developing and implementing operational procedures to optimize the quality of data acquisition
- Ensuring that sales have a competitive price to offer prospects and customers on data acquisition
- Ensuring the pilots are trained to the right standards and theteam are coordinating theflights in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Manage a team of customer operations coordinators who are responsible for
- Providing pricing to Sales for new data acquisition requests across the globe in a timely fashion (according to the agreed SLA’s by geography)
- Coordinating the data acquisition with Sitemark subcontracted pilots
- Selecting and training Sitemark subcontracted pilots and Self Flying customer pilots to meet the quality standards needed for Sitemark processing and analytics
- Providing Customer Success on-boarding and support.
- Monitor the COG KPI’s and report to Senior Management on a regular basis.
- Take actions on any COG KPI’s that are below expectation.
- Manage the Sitemark subcontracted pilots, including negotiating optimal rates for the data acquisition.
- Ensure the handshake between Sales and Data Processing & Analysis is consistently being followed to provide the best customer experience
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and create loyalty to enable repeat customers instead of one-time users.
- Encourage up-selling and cross selling opportunities; work with Sales to ensure these opportunities are followed up accordingly.
- Be the escalation point for Customer complaints.
- Train the COG team to manage pilots, customers and complaint handling.
- Ensure the correct processes and quality checks are consistently followed by the COG team members.
- Bachelor degree
- Fluent in English. Other languages are an asset.
- Experience in operations, process management and customer success management
- Excellent negotiations skills and contracting with subcontractors
- Ability to challenge constructively
- Experience with complaint handling
- Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
- Ability to motivate teams
- Passion for service
- Ability to think commercially
- Attention to details
- An exciting job where you will continuously learn every day.
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits.
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up where your work will immediately impact hundreds of people all over the world.
- Working (and playing) with a great team.