As Sales Operations Manager, you will interact with all levels of the sales team to support Sitemark’s strategic drive towards Sales Excellence and Operational Efficiency.
You will work closely with the Head of Sales and other Sales Team Members to help make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving the sales funnel and process.
You will support new sales team members, help with training, onboarding and mentoring with sales processes.
- Lead the Sales Development Representative (SDR) effort and manage a team of Sales Developers.
- Work closely with Head of Sales and other Sales Team Managers, help make data-driven decisions and recommendations for improving the sales funnel, accuracy of forecastingand process.
- Support the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas. Work with other Sitemark back-office teams to enhance end-to-end customer experience.
- Support the collaboration for handover points from the sales process – improvements, monitoring if its being done correctly etc.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Enhance sales productivity for both direct and partner sales by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and documenting policy and procedure standards.
- Create monthly content for executive presentations and board reporting for all sales channel activities.
- Work closely with finance to track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates, and quota attainment.
- Analyze trends to identify areas of improvement and successes both within Sales and cross-functionaly.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance forsales management.
- Maintain collaboration up and downstream (i.e. the forecasting numbers from sales directly impact how much resourcing is needed in our customer delivery departments.DP
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales talent.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Managers/Partner Sales Managers and others who contribute to opportunity development to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem solving
- Maintain procurement and contract record, build solid approval process and control checks for exceptions.
- 5+ years of experience - 2+ in a sales role and 3+ in Sales Operations
- People Management Experience
- Proficiency with a leading CRM tool
- Proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- The ability to understand the strategic direction and goals of the Sales Department and support appropriate processes to facilitate achievement of business objectives
- Analytical thinker; well-developed capabilities in problem-solving and crafting efficient processes
- A result and success oriented mentality, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- An ability to initiate and build relationships with people in an open, friendly, and accepting manner
- An innate drive to innovate and optimize the use of available resources
- Comfort with adapting and adjusting to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
NICE TO HAVES
- Track Record of working with Sales Operational Excellence Programs related both direct and indirect sales channels
- Experience in Digital B2B Marketing
- Experience of working in an innovative, disruptive businesses