At Sitemark, we're revolutionizing the way enterprises access aerial information. Sitemark’s comprehensive set of technology, based both on drones and machine learning, enables enterprises to plan and analyze aerial information, all within an enterprise workflow.
We are looking for a talented Customer Operations Group Coordinator who will champion our products and delight our customers by providing outstanding customer service through on-boarding and general support as well as indirectly by managing Pilots for data acquisition.
You will be part of a dynamic team, building customer relationships and opportunities every single day!
- Provide product support service to customers and resellers
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with customers to increase loyalty and retention
- Pay attention to customer’s details and complaints
- Provide customer training and education on company products and services
- Provide technical support to customers
- Be involved in technical sales discussions
- Achieve target customer retention
- Intervene to customers at risk
- Develop and implement a well-planned customer on-boarding
- Provide pricing to Sales for new data acquisition requests across the globe in a timely fashion (according to the agreed SLA’s by geography)
- Coordinate the Data Acquisition by:
- Continuously increasing the Sitemark pilot network including the negotiation of competitive pricing to provide to the Sitemark customers
- Train the Sitemark subcontracted pilots as well as self-flying customers to ensure the aerial inspections are of the optimum quality
- Quality check the images provided by pilots to hand over good quality images to the Data Processing team
- Ensure the timeliness of the data acquisition is in accordance with the SLA’s to the customer
- Maintain the hardware owned by Sitemark for Data Acquisition
- Maintain good cross communications between Sitemark internal teams (Sales and Data Processing for active inspections and Product Delivery for product enhancements) and external parties (Customers and Pilots).
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- Bachelor degree
- Mother tongue Japanese speaking. Fluent in English
- Ability to learn the company’s products/service quickly and extensively
- Proactive / takes initiative
- Business and tech savvy
- Ability to work on customer relationship management applications
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details
- An exciting job where you will continuously learn every day
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up where your work will immediately impact hundreds of people all over the world
- Working (and playing) with a great team