At Sitemark, we're revolutionizing the way enterprises access aerial information. Sitemark’s comprehensive set of technology, based both on drones and machine learning, enables enterprises to plan and analyze aerial information, all within an enterprise workflow.
We are looking for a talented Partner Manager to help us expand our global distribution and market reach.
- The Partner Manager will be responsible for managing Sitemark’s resellers and agent program.
- You will work closely with the Head of Sales to screen and qualify partners (resellers and agents).
- You will create the Partner collateral and set up documentation to ensure a consistent vetting, onboarding and ongoing management of the Parter Program.
- You will assist with partner strategy and launch in order to bring these important partnerships to life including discovery meetings and quarterly business assessments.
- You will support programs that will generate positive ROI for the partner and assisting them to reach their goals and objectives.
- You will also work internally with our Marketing & Communications team to enhance partner and Sitemark communications internally and externally
- You will also work closely and collaboratively with our global sales managers and customer success team members to develop and implement appropriate partner and agent strategies for the different sales regions.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Experience working with partners to elevate campaigns, brands or organizations.
- A track record of high achievement, natural networker who builds relationships fast.
- A persuasive ‘can-do’ individual who is solutions focused and proactive
- Confident managing partner expectations and encouraging them to do more
- Experienced and thrives in a fast-moving, agile environment.
- Able to prioritize a busy workload to ensure you’re having the greatest impact.
- An excellent communicator who is able to influence a wide range of people with tact.
- An exciting job that will offer you the chance to aim high every day
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Opportunity to get in on the ground floor and work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up where your work will immediately impact hundreds of people all over the world.
- Working (and playing) with a great team!