At Sitemark, we're revolutionizing the way enterprises access aerial information. Sitemark’s comprehensive set of technology, based both on drones and machine learning, enables enterprises to plan and analyze aerial information, all within an enterprise workflow.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack & Computer Vision Engineer to help us build applications for management and analysis of drone acquired data. We offer a wide range of challenges including the use photogrammetry on RGB and thermal images and applying machine learning and computer vision algorithms on a continuous big data production pipeline. You will be part of a dynamic team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Experience in applying computer vision and photogrammetry/3D modelling
- Critical thinking to apply a wide range of data science algorithms to large volumes of data with a production ready mindset
- Solid understanding of backend development (Node.js...) and infrastructure (Postgres, Azure, AWS, Docker, Linux...)
- Experienced in writing re-usable research and code
- Proven record of implementing own research into a production environment
- The ability to learn new technology in a short amount of time
- Experience in building web applications, back-end and front-end is an asset
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up where your work will immediately impact hundreds of people all over the world
- Working (and playing) with a great team