At Sitemark, we're revolutionizing the way enterprises access aerial information. Sitemark’s comprehensive set of technology, based both on drones and machine learning, enables enterprises to plan and analyze aerial information, all within an enterprise workflow.
We are looking for a talented Full Stack Software Engineer to help us build web applications for management of drone acquired data, and a concise presentation of the data they generate. You will be part of a dynamic team, building applications and solving technical challenges every single day!
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- Experience in building web applications, back-end and front-end is a must
- A few (4-5) years of working experience in a similar setting is required
- Solid understanding of backend development (Node.js, ..) and infrastructure (Postgres, Azure, AWS, Docker, ..)
- Understanding of TDD, Unit tests and functional tests
- The ability to learn new technology in a short amount of time
- Strong drive to improve software craftsmanship
- UI/UX skills are an asset
- An exciting job that will offer you technical challenges every day
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
- Opportunity to work in an internationally focused, fast-paced technology start-up
- Working (and playing) with a great team